Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cable Vest Progress




I really enjoy working this vest the patterns are easy enough to follow, and the yarn feels really nice. This vest is coming along very nicely hope to be able to take a picture soon with me wearing it. I got the pattern from Patternworks it is a Martha Hall design exclusively for Patternworks. a link to their website is www.patternworks.com

I also made some more hats with my Knifty Knitter looms so easy and they go very fast. No finishing except hiding your tails when your done. I made these hats for a special child who is fighting cancer right now. My machine knitting class starts again in the fall so I hope to get comfortable with my DAK program which downloads patterns to your machine awesome. Designing can also be done as well as some charting for your own patterns. I have alot to learn about this program. I got some easy patterns for a cardigan I also want to try.

No comments: