Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dusty Blog

I forgot I had this blog very sad indeed.  I have been knitting and spinning alot too and you can see all that progress on my Ravelry Site Im Southernspinner.  My interest lately has been the dreaded wips and I am trying hard to get those either finished or frogged.  I am enrolled in my spinning class again and am spinning alot lately.  So new year going to try to keep up with this blog.  So curious about my wips list just how many projects am I trying to finish.  I use to be a very good at just working on a couple things at a time.

Wips 2011 or older

Falling Leaves Sock-  Online sock yarn one finished
Entrelac Fingerless Gloves- One close to being finished
Top Down Lace Cardigan- just need to knit the bands with button holes
Entrelac Vest- Just need to knit the bands possible buttons
Aran Vest- Mostly done had trouble and reknitting parts
Phoebe Pullover- Might Frog
Beaded Shawl- Kinetic beads hurt my hands all the slipping while knitting 1/3 done
His and Hers reversible Scarf almost done yea

I just finished spinning Highland Handmades 4 oz. Polwarth/silk blend colorway Our Maine Coast
I'm spinning some Cotswald/Romney cross natural color brown roving hard to draft so spinning it with a forward unworsted style to keep it very fuzzy and lofty.

Sorry no pictures this post

No comments: