Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kauni Shawl



I know it has been some time since a post so I am trying to catch up again. I am knitting and am working on a lace shawl called Kauni Shawl by Jeanie Townsend purchased from www.Astridsdutchobsessions.com all the way from the Netherlands. The yarn is called Kauni and is 100% wool and died like a rainbow very pretty. I also can wear this shawl with anything since it should match any color I own. I have also been busy taking bird photos and birdwatching. I love my new scope and can take pictures with a small digital camera held up to the eyepiece. Still need lots of practice but very cool. I will be working on a couple of sweaters for Winter soon as well. One is half way done, and the other is a spiral yoke pattern from Meg Swanson. Hope to be knitting more and keeping up on my list so much going on.

1 comment:

Bobbisox said...

Nice progress; looks like more diamonds and you are into the red and soon will be in the purple. Way Kewl. Is it as big as a shoulderette? I put some yarn aside for the edgings of yours and my shawl in case you make yours long; you get cold so I figure you might and it will be warm. Gorgeous.